Why your Business Should Partner with New Eyes?
- Create a socially responsible reputation to bring in new customers.
- New Eyes offers access to over 7,000 local households through our direct mailer.
- New Eyes boasts over 250 local, dedicated volunteers who promote and advocate our mission and our supporters.
- Studies show that 88% of consumers prefer to buy from businesses engaged with a social cause and remain loyal to those businesses.*
- New Eyes will promote your business and our partnership through local press and on our social media platforms.
- You may be able to deduct the costs associated with a New Eyes partnership. Consult your tax professional for tax-deduction advice.
*Cone Communications, “Social Impact Study” (2013)
THREE WAYS TO EYE-PARTNER:
OPTION 1 - Direct Donation
- Make a $250 donation to New Eyes and your business logo will be placed on the back cover of New Eyes’ direct mailer to 7,000 households in Millburn-Short Hills.
- Send New Eyes a high resolution image of your business logo, address, phone and website.
- New Eyes will recognize and promote your business as a supporter of New Eyes through social media as well as the local press.
OPTION 2 - Percentage of Purchase Price Donation
- Determine a percentage of the purchase price of a specific product or service to donate to New Eyes.
- New Eyes will advertise your promotion in our direct mailer to 7,000 households in Millburn-Short Hills and showcase your pro- motion on our social media platforms as well as in the local press.
- $250 minimum donation. Maximum donation capped at business discretion.
OPTION 3 - Point-of-Sale Donation
- At check out, offer your customers the opportunity to donate to New Eyes at $1, $3 and $5 levels
- New Eyes will supply donation pinups for customer acknowledgment.
- Your Eye-Partnership will be promoted in New Eyes’ direct mailer, social media and local press releases.